1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP programmer help wanted - Need bids

I'm doing a complete redesign of my website at www.thenakedreview.com This is a computer hardware review site. The site that's up is the old version. I need someone who can tackle a few remaining open items before I can go live next weekend. Please provide bids based on the two items below.

The site is all php.

Project 1 (deadline next Friday, June 14, 2002)

a. Implement an XML feed to my site based off of this feed at http://www.shacknews.com/extras/extras.x

b. Add a link from vBulletin to the necessary pages for "Hot threads" or "latest discussions." Basically the latest threads in the forums.

c. Some sort of Polling software.

Project 2 (no deadline but within the next few months)

a. Content Management. I need content management software written for my site. It should look like or fuction like this site www.hardocp.com or www.amdmb.com

Project 3 (June 30, 2002)

a. I need a database that is similar to the one located at www.overclockers.com. It is the "cpu database." Mine will be somewhat more complicated as there will be several types of databases under one interface. Please email me at busaganashi@thenakedreview.com for a better layout or description if you are interested in this project.

Well I can pay via Paypal or whatever once the project(s) are completed.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You have mail.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo