I've finally decided that I have too many projects for one person alone to handle. My free time is almost nonexistant anymore. That's why I'm now requesting for some help.

I'm creating a writing-related and programming-related web site. Yep, two entirely different subjects under the same domain. I'm also working on a few programs of my own that I would also need help with, as well as various other tasks.

I'm easy to get along with (or at least I tend to think so), and I'm not the person that's going to make you work so many hours per week--it's voluntary, deadlines are going to be few and far between. I'm looking for a few people to work on my web site as a group project, so jobs would be divided up.

Requirements: HTML/PHP knowledge is a must, and mySQL knowledge would definitely be a plus. Some type of messaging software would be useful for communicating.

If this sounds like something that interests you, then please respond to this thread or send me a message. I'll try to contact you as soon as possible.

PS: I'm looking for interested individuals, I'm not going to hire programming teams to do all the work for me.

Thanks!
- Robert