1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation PHP/ Web Dev wanted, amazing offer to check out! With royalties and fully documented

Introduction
    I am currently looking for a advanced web programmer for a new business venture myself and several others are working on,

If you are interested you will get to work with me and a team of talented artists to produce a all new and exciting magazine style website, We are fully documenting the build so it is perfect for your portfolio needs, We will also pay royalties on any money the website makes in the first year of its launch. So you'll be potentially making money on top of the experience you gain. I'd also like to make the note this will all be in writing we're legit.

When the project is finished we will also be looking to have a website administrator on the team so there is a potential job opportunity available to you after the current project.

In Detail
    You will be tasked to produce a website for our company using PHP and MYSQL. We are looking to create a all in one system including a Blog with comments, Admin System, User Accounts, Forums,

Please don't be scared off by the amount you are working on it along with myself and we have a talented artist on hand to help with are art needs, I am also a longtime CSS and HTML Guru, So we will be producing grade A code perfect for portfolios, Other than my CSS and HTML talent I have been working with PHP for several years I am not quite a guru there yet,

The website is part of a network of projects my team and I are working on however we are planning for it to "go big" and bring in a large number of page views daily and we are pulling out all the stops for it to do so, but we're starting small for now and we need your help...

If you interested or have any questions please contact me or best drop a comment below and I'll message you my email as I can't post it for some reason.

Sorry it make take me 24 hours to reply...

Thanks
    Kritical
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello!
    What kind of magazine? Theme? And if you need only PHP/MySQL - does it mean you already have a website layout?
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi, I am interested in building your magazine style website. I am a retired senior websoft engineer, fully familiar with PHP, MYSQL and JavaScript. Also familiar with how to build a blog with comments, admin system, user accounts, and forums, etc.
    Please email me at jackmullaney.at.yahoo.com (replace the .at. with the 'at' symble)
  7. No Profile Picture

I am software engineer , having 4 years of exp. in open source technologies.
    My working rates - $8/hour. I prefer daily/weekly pay.
    I work on project basis/task basis.
    My contact details -
    Email - chetankulthe at yahoo dot com
    Cell - +91-98600 23329

thanks
    Chetan Kulthe

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo