1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PokeOrigins [Recruiting Scripter/ Developers]

Hello I'm Qhauriq, Admin of a very special game in the making. We are a small group dedicated to developing a true Pokémon mmo. Our main focus is on finding Lead Developers that are experienced in Ruby and RPG Maker XP. Our last Lead Developer left due to real life problems. At the moment we are at a stand still on the development front and could use as much help as we can. We are looking for dedicated people to become apart of our team. Most of our staff members have experience with Pokémon mmo's and some don't, but we all are dedicated and believe in the potential of this project and will not give up on it.

Other Staff Positions Available
    Mappers
    Concept Artist
    Pixel Artist
    Eventers
    Writers

Requirements
    Developers /Scripters must have knowledge and experience in Ruby and/or RPG Maker XP

Current Goal
    Closed Beta Testing by Summer/Fall 2014

Contact Method
    Pm me here
    or post a comment
  3. No Profile Picture

Why rpg maker? And why Pokemon, there are 5+ other open source Pokemon mmo's why not offer help to them? I am interested but want to know why yours will be different or why I should join your project/use a basic game creator?

Originally Posted by Qhauriq
    Hello I'm Qhauriq, Admin of a very special game in the making. We are a small group dedicated to developing a true Pokémon mmo. Our main focus is on finding Lead Developers that are experienced in Ruby and RPG Maker XP. Our last Lead Developer left due to real life problems. At the moment we are at a stand still on the development front and could use as much help as we can. We are looking for dedicated people to become apart of our team. Most of our staff members have experience with Pokémon mmo's and some don't, but we all are dedicated and believe in the potential of this project and will not give up on it.

Requirements
    Developers must have knowledge and experience in Ruby and/or RPG Maker XP

Current Goal
    Closed Beta Testing by Summer/Fall 2014

Contact Method
    Pm me here
    or post a comment
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by LordNecro
    Why rpg maker? And why Pokemon, there are 5+ other open source Pokemon mmo's why not offer help to them? I am interested but want to know why yours will be different or why I should join your project/use a basic game creator?
    1. Why RPG Maker? Because of Project is 80-85% done would be foolish to abandon it.

2. Why Pokémon? Simply because it's our passion.

3. There are over 5+ opesource pokemon why not offer help to them? I've been staff of 3 of the most popular pokemon mmo's PokeNet, Pwo, Pokemmo. These games are incomplete and there uppper staff is filled with corruption.

4.Why should you join our project? Our goal is to be the most complete pokemon mmo around.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo