1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Programmer offering my services

Hello. I would like to offer my time and services to an appropriate project. Programming is my passion. I have been programming on and off for ~14 years, but I am not entirely fluent in any one language. I completed an Intro to C++ class in college in 2008, and I am currently teaching myself Python. Besides small programs, I haven't written anything significant. I helped for a small while on a game called Triangular, mainly testing, while playing around with C about 2 years ago.

I am looking for a project that will help me grow in a language and language concepts - at the same time helping me gain experience, while you benefit from my help.

I am a quick learner, intelligent, motivated, and would make a great asset.

Expected Compensation: Sure, I would love to get paid, but this is for my benefit as well - so payment is not necessary.

Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture

Can't pay you but...

I'm recruiting minimally for an open-source finance application project. shoot me a PM or add me on skype rockinoutt93!
  5. No Profile Picture

This is for serious inquiries only, please. Would like to be part of a project to include a leader and some direction. And I would hope someone on the team would at least know one language or have good experience programming. Thanks.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello, My name is Eric. My project is a hobbiest game I have been developing. The codes are well documented with notes. I can only write basic c++. But I am hoping thats where you come in.
    The engine is written in c++ and has most functions already set up but I would like to augment a few functions. This project was created by me and I have been working on it off and on for quite some time. I would really appriciate your help on my project. If your interested just let me know. Hope to talk to you soon.

thekingofdemons(dot)com
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by hakesak
    Hello. I would like to offer my time and services to an appropriate project. Programming is my passion. I have been programming on and off for ~14 years, but I am not entirely fluent in any one language. I completed an Intro to C++ class in college in 2008, and I am currently teaching myself Python. Besides small programs, I haven't written anything significant. I helped for a small while on a game called Triangular, mainly testing, while playing around with C about 2 years ago.

I am looking for a project that will help me grow in a language and language concepts - at the same time helping me gain experience, while you benefit from my help.

I am a quick learner, intelligent, motivated, and would make a great asset.

Expected Compensation: Sure, I would love to get paid, but this is for my benefit as well - so payment is not necessary.

Thank you.
    Hey there! My group is looking for a Python coder to help us with the completion of script in an established engine. We're looking for a novice, the point is really to pick up some new things in a python-esque script that uses Python code easily on top of that.

We're adding to the engine, but someone needs to handle smaller things, too, and the other team members are usually busy with art and stuff. If you want to check our art, you can head to deviantart and check for ougaming.

Thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo