1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need programmer for project

ok there is 2 parts to this project:
    I have a GUI application in Visual Basic and a windows service in C++
    i need to get the GUI application to run from the service (i.e. in the background so the GUI isn't displayed), and then i need to create a client application to connect to this service using a TCP or UDP connection.

getting the service to work is the most important part

The Client application will have a GUI interface (made in c++). This interface will include a listbox which will display all available servers (since there may be more than one running), a connect button, a cancel button, and a check box which will remember the server the user selects. If the check box is selected then this dialog box will not be displayed when the client application is run again and the client will automatically connect to the server that was selected. If the check box is not selected the dialog box will appear every time the client application is run.

When the client connects to a server the GUI program will be displayed (on the clients computer) and the client will be able to control it

so basically i want to be able to remotely control the GUI program that's being run as a service from another computer

please reply to this thread if you are interested and we can discuss any more details, price etc

even if you can only do part of the project (e.g. get the GUI to run from the service) please message me
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by a_aanasane
    i can help u and fulfill ur requirement so please add me at skype:iweballey.aartee

best regards
    aartee
    thank you for your reply
    i do not have access to skype at the moment but could you tell me how much you would charge for helping with this?

thanks
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by WEBDEVGROUPLLC
    I'll be more then happy to help out. call me 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0. anytime

WILL -
    hi will, do you have an email address?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo