1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Programmer for Virtual pet site

I am looking for programmer who have experience in Php, Mysql , Html/CSS to work with lead coder on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site which have ongoing projects, need to make features and new quests. Also we have a development site which we need extra help to transfer all the scripts, recode some areas and moving the scripts and port all the accounts, pets and items over .

Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have spare time.
    I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Redneval
    I am looking for programmer who have experience in Php, Mysql , Html/CSS to work with lead coder on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site which have ongoing projects, need to make features and new quests. Also we have a development site which we need extra help to transfer all the scripts, recode some areas and moving the scripts and port all the accounts, pets and items over .

Also it would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have spare time.
    I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested.
    Is this a charity or a for-profit project?
  5. No Profile Picture

for profit-project,there will be paid commission in the near future, at the discretion of owner based upon potential site growth.
  7. No Profile Picture

Can you please private message me your website link
  9. No Profile Picture

Still Looking.
  11. No Profile Picture

I might be interested, would like to have a look at the site first
  13. No Profile Picture

I might be interested, would like to have a look at the site first
    Sent you pm message.
  15. No Profile Picture

We can help you in this. Can you visit our website and drop us a line there.

OffshorePHPprogrammers. com

Some info about us,

We provide highly skilled, dedicated PHP programmers on Monthly, Part-time and Hourly basis.

Our PHP developers are highly experienced and are very well versed with the latest PHP version and technologies. They have hands-on experience of over 13 years in various aspects of PHP development

We are an ISO 9001:2008 and an ISO 27001 certified organization and are in the business for over a decade, with over 600 offshore projects developed and delivered successfully.

Feel free to ask questions before you Hire a PHP Programmer.

Thanks!
  17. Contributing User

Hi Redneval,

I wonder whether site also uses flash to create animation for the pet? Also, is there a specific algorithm used for this pet to behave, or it is just using random chances?

Just need to know a bit more... thanks.
    Hendra.
  19. No Profile Picture

We have still images/art in digital art, apart there are animated images like avatars which are in gifs. We have flash arcade games too.Hope that answers your question.
  21. Contributing User

Oh okay, thanks.

I myself have no experience in developing any Virtual Pet sites before and was just asking whether they (and you) put some "intelligence" to the pets.

Well, if this project is still open, kindly count me in. My skill is still very limited to basic and plain PHP, mySQL, XHTML, CSS and JS/ jQuery... but I am willing to learn.

Hendra
  23. No Profile Picture

we do have these features, for example, a player buys a book and "reads" to their pets and gives a intelligence stats, same with health potion that increase health stats etc.
    I will give you the url link through pm message. Feel free to look around.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo