1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Project] 8873code

Hello, I am looking for a person that is just looking for a fun little project and brain twister... Any language will do really. It is not really important, it would just be fun. I have a problem with Coding, being that i just cant wrap my head around it. I have taken the time to learn syntax for Java, C++, HTML, CSS... But i just cant do it. I can understand how it works, but when it comes to planing out something and then writing code for it, i just cant get my head around it. Sorry, I probably should have just written the information here.. I am creating a form of encryption, and it is getting very complex.. I am currently learning JavaScript To be able to create The encryption, but any help would be appreciated.
    I would post the information on how it works here, but i am running a few tests about it and the people i am testing it on have a tendency to check forums like this for answers, and that would really ruin the tests... as well as the fact of i have threads in several forums on this encryption, entitled Crack My Code... But the third version is getting so complex that you cannot reliably encrypt a long sentence by hand... Version four will work on an ease of use so that it again becomes feasible for feild use, even though it is not intended to actually be used. It is still out there for those who care! I will be releasing the rules of the encryption probably a week or so after releasing the first puzzle for version 3, so i dont plan to keep it private forever. It is designed so that even if you know how it works you still cannot decrypt it. There is no 'algorithm' as of yet as it was created using tables, no math involved, hence the reason i am using JavaScript and its effectiveness with dealing with strings.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Well, if this is a "just for fun" project why don't you write down in this thread what your project is about?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo