1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seeking input & designers / developers for upcoming open-source project

I am currently in the stages of planning a free, open-source project to be known as LibreUser. LibreUser aims to be a fully-featured open-source user management system with an emphasis on simplicity. As of this moment, I plan on building it on top of the CodeIgniter framework, but I am open to suggestions. I am also currently seeking volunteers who would like to head up the look and feel of the project (project website, default theme, etc). Feel free to post any suggestions regarding the project here, or please get in touch if you are interested in either developing or designing for the project. Thank you!
    Last edited by snewman205; August 17th, 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Amended title
  3. No Profile Picture

My wonderfully low post count won't allow me to do cool things like send PMs but I'd love to help. Java, lil bit of python and general webdesign.

5. No Profile Picture

This would be a stand-alone product. The beauty would be in the simplicity allowing for it to be dropped into existing sites or building new sites around it. Core features would be minimal (login, registration, etc) to keep size down and appeal to the widest audience ... however I plan on including a plugin system allowing for more advanced features. If you are interested in helping with the design, I'll try shooting you a PM.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I've thought this over, and would like more information.
    Please PM me with an email I may contact?
    Thanks.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo