1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seeking Partner in Established Company

I am the sole owner of a virtual pet dragon breeding game and am in serious need of a programmer as a partner. This game site has been online for four years to date. You may view the game by googling The Dragon Empire. This would be a partnership arrangement in a Limited Liability Corporation. Requirements are as follows:

Must be U.S. based
    Must be experienced with CSS/JS/jQuery/AJAX/PHP/MySql and CakePHP. Flash would be nice, but not required.
    Must be over 21 years of age
    Must be able to code for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
    Must be able to be contacted during emergency situations and respond appropriately.

Serious inquiries only please. I may be contacted here or via the game site.

*Moderators, this is not a self-promotion attempt. I only provided the name of the game so that interested parties may look over the project to see if they are interested in applying for the partnership position. If I have mis-posted, please let me know and I will happily edit this post to meet the correct format.
  3. No Profile Picture

Still seeking partner.
  5. No Profile Picture

A partner has been found! Thank you all who responded and indicated their interest!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo