1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

soccer player db

example from the layout how the form will look like.
    =this is a mail form=

ok guys i'm in need for a script.

------explaining-----
    its a script so users can post soccer players to a db whit there skills (bv. shooting 2/10) and when the submit a player the get a password so the can edit the player on a later time. and then we have admins that can edit al the players.
    is uders fill al the details a email is send to the person who filled it in and he get a code so he can edit the players details later.
    also a page that is viewable by geust need to be shown that only show the player names, ID, Club, Club ID and Age and on that page need to be a edit button. when members press the edit button that the need to enter there code so the can edit the player.
    -----------------------
    ---------Form--------
    - Player Name:
    - Player ID:
    - Team Name:
    - Team ID:
    - Valeu:
    - Stamania: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Keeper: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Playmaking: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Passing: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Winger: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Defending: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Scoring: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine
    - Set Pieces: disastrous, wretched, poor, weak, inadequate, passable, solid, excellent, formidable, outstanding, brilliant, magnificient, world class, supernatural, titanic, extra-terrestrial, mythical, magical, utopian, divine

then when the fill al the details a email is send to the person who filled it in and he get a code so he can edit the players details later.
    also a page that is viewable by geust need to be shown that only show the player names, ID, Club, Club ID and Age and on that page need to be a edit button. when members press the edit button that the need to enter there code so the can edit the player.
    --------------------------
    ------------LVL's--------
    Admins: the can edit, delete, add players
    Users: the can edit there own players
    Geusts: view some details from the players
    --------------------------
    if some1 can make a script like this i would be apericiated.
    you hold the coppyright and a link to your site.
    ==================================
    or if you can help me how to make this script can you please give me some site's whit tutorials or something else. greetings
  3. No Profile Picture

if you think you can make this script then add me to your msn list on sneekyshadow@hotmail.com so we can talk further abbout it
  5. No Profile Picture

i pay 10$ for the person who want to make this script. you can contact me on this mail for more info
  7. mod_dev_shed
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you're looking for somebody to do work for you, you're in the wrong forum. Ask a mod to move your post to the correct forum. However, exptect to get flamed for offering $10.
    or if you can help me how to make this script can you please give me some site's whit tutorials or something else
    What do you know already? What skills do you have? Do you have any experience working with PHP (or any other server-side language), MySQL (or any other database system)?
  9. No Profile Picture

i made some simple php scripts and i'm prof gfx designer but mysql and php is not my strongest side. i know some things of them but i cant do this script my own thats to diffecult for me
  11. Contributing User
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

i pay 10$ for the person who want to make this script. you can contact me on this mail for more info
    Lol - it costed me 10.00 to move it to the correct forum and 20.00 to read the thing...
    ~ Joe Penn
  13. No Profile Picture

sorry i dont give more so if you want to get some money for a script then you can whit this. if not then its your opinion.

greetings Jasper Brosens

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo