1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Software Developer Volunteer

Hello to all.

I'm a software engineer with 11 years experience in large scale applications mostly using Delphi and some RDBMS (usually MS SQL Server or Oracle).

Since the company I'm working has nothing to do with web development, I found myself, trying to learn a few things about Rails, Python or PHP.

The problem is that you can do a few "Hello World" or similar projects just to understand how things differ from language to language, but it's very difficult to learn to work in something new if there is no real-life project.

So, I wanted to volunteer to do some work in any project that uses the above (or similar concepts). Of course, as you understand, since there is little to no experience, I will need some guidelines in the beginning.

If anyone's interested please pm me.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by TitanForce
    Hello to all.

I'm a software engineer with 11 years experience in large scale applications mostly using Delphi and some RDBMS (usually MS SQL Server or Oracle).

Since the company I'm working has nothing to do with web development, I found myself, trying to learn a few things about Rails, Python or PHP.

The problem is that you can do a few "Hello World" or similar projects just to understand how things differ from language to language, but it's very difficult to learn to work in something new if there is no real-life project.

So, I wanted to volunteer to do some work in any project that uses the above (or similar concepts). Of course, as you understand, since there is little to no experience, I will need some guidelines in the beginning.

If anyone's interested please pm me.

Hi there, i am keen to have you in my project which is in the testing phrase and need some little programing in php. pls contact me if you are keen to know more. my skype id is js.wang1429.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hello, I have a project that you might be interested in working on. It requires php knowledge and should be a simple project. If you're interested, please send me a pm with your contact info. I am not able to send pm on this site yet. thanks.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jakeklem
    Hello, I have a project that you might be interested in working on. It requires php knowledge and should be a simple project. If you're interested, please send me a pm with your contact info. I am not able to send pm on this site yet. thanks.
    Hi...since I cannot send a pm, please contact me in Skype. The screen name is vkamac

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo