1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Open Source Motion Detection

Greetings,

I am not sure which if this forum is the best to ask this question but my company is in search of an open source software programmer for a project involving motion capture technology. We are ready to start now. The initial project requirements are pretty basic, but could certainly grow with input from the end users. This could easily become a paid project. At a minimum we really need to speak to someone experienced in this field to ask some very basic questions. Simply leave a response if you are interested and I will let my supervisor know.

Thanks again!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Your project

I would like to help you for your project.
    Please give me a call so we can talk about your project.
    I am located at PA-Newtown and my cell number is 267-987-2710
    Thanks
    Siamak

Originally Posted by evan_heid
    Greetings,

I am not sure which if this forum is the best to ask this question but my company is in search of an open source software programmer for a project involving motion capture technology. We are ready to start now. The initial project requirements are pretty basic, but could certainly grow with input from the end users. This could easily become a paid project. At a minimum we really need to speak to someone experienced in this field to ask some very basic questions. Simply leave a response if you are interested and I will let my supervisor know.

Thanks again!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo