April 19th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Telephone pictionary Game For Android
Has anyone ever played the pen and paper game "telephone pictionary"? It's wonderfully fun and simple ice breaker. I think we (myself and anyone interested) should develop an open source version of the game for android. What can I bring to the table? I'm not a coder, but I can help with PR/evangelism, bug testing, game design, moral support. I want to learn java so eventually I might be some use as a coder.
so what is telephone pictionary?
(Description taken from an external source)
There are some great examples of finished games on flickr and youtube. I would link to them, but I can't as a new member.
Alright, so I've been looking around to see if there are paint or drawing apps for android that are open sourced, because we could build on top of an existing code it might save time.
Here are some ideas for making an electronic version:
1) Saving past games.
2) Making games public or sharing (sending to friends)
3) A public ranking system for all time funniest, bizarre, beautiful, etc
4) Option to play against random people.
5) Private game, so that people can enter a code and an active game with their friends.
6) Random play
7) Prompts. A list of the all time greatest first prompt.
8) More ideas from everyone!