Has anyone ever played the pen and paper game "telephone pictionary"? It's wonderfully fun and simple ice breaker. I think we (myself and anyone interested) should develop an open source version of the game for android. What can I bring to the table? I'm not a coder, but I can help with PR/evangelism, bug testing, game design, moral support. I want to learn java so eventually I might be some use as a coder.

so what is telephone pictionary?

(Description taken from an external source)
It's a game that combines elements of the classic verbal exercise of Telephone with the fun drawing of the game Pictionary, is great for any size group, so long as they can be broken into smaller groups of 5-10 people each.

To play, give each person a sheet of paper for every person they have in a group (so if 8 people, each person gets 8 sheets of paper). Next, have them write down some type of phrase on the top sheet of paper and then pass their entire stack to the person on their left. That person will read the phrase, move that sheet to back of the stack, and draw a picture representing that phrase on the next sheet of paper. They’ll then pass it to the person on their left, who will then look at the drawing, move that sheet to the back of the stack, and then write a sentence that describes that picture. This repeats until the stacks make it all the way around the circle.

NOTE: Each person has a stack of paper to start, so everyone in the group is always doing the same thing, just on a different stack of paper.
There are some great examples of finished games on flickr and youtube. I would link to them, but I can't as a new member.

Alright, so I've been looking around to see if there are paint or drawing apps for android that are open sourced, because we could build on top of an existing code it might save time.

Here are some ideas for making an electronic version:
1) Saving past games.
2) Making games public or sharing (sending to friends)
3) A public ranking system for all time funniest, bizarre, beautiful, etc
4) Option to play against random people.
5) Private game, so that people can enter a code and an active game with their friends.
6) Random play
7) Prompts. A list of the all time greatest first prompt.
8) More ideas from everyone!