Thread: Web Dev Project

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Dev Project

Hey all, I'm new to the site but I am looking for a web developer / designer to assist me in a project that I would like to bring to fruition. I am sure that you guys come across this type of post all of the time, but I am not interested in wasting anyone's time so I will get right to it.

I am already aware that there are a ton of gaming web sites out there and like some others; the goal of this website is to simplify a directory for gamers of all types with the following verticals: to find the latest news on competitive gaming, teams, media, products and more.

Currently, the team consists of 4 members. None of which have a background in web development. Unfortunately, the developer that was going to assist us does not know enough to task this on and has backed out.

We have a few designs in mind that we would like to put together but since none of us have the skill to execute it, the template would need to be created from the ground up.

What we are looking for is a developer who would be able to help us out and do this in their spare time. We do not expect this to be a full time thing since this would be voluntary and a side project that a few friends and I wanted to bring to life.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in or if you would like more details about this project, please contact me at info[at]cgno[dot]net

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Found a programmer.

All that I am missing now is a graphical artist who can create layouts, graphics, media and text.

If you are interested in helping out, please contact me at the following and I can provide you with more details about the project.

info[at]cgno[dot]net

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo