Hi All,

My name is Simon and I'm new to this forum. I come to this forum with a time sensitive problem that needs to be solved fast.

I'm a researcher examining social media posts from Twitter in qualitative analysis tool called Atlas.ti. I have exported my project to an XML file (using the XML export function within Atlas.ti). My Atlas.ti version is 7.1.6.

I want to import this XML file into NVivo 10 (another qualitative analysis tool) as to be able to conduct some analysis. NVivo 10 will only accept and allow imports of Atlas.ti XML project files from a v 7.0 version.

After contacting Atlas.ti support, they advised me that with XML transformations, I can adapt the file in order to suit my needs. Atlas.ti support are unaware of any differences between an XML export file from v 7.1.6 to 7.0. NVivo 10 appears to not import due to extra 'tags' or data that NVivo 10 can not read.

Was wondering if anyone here could play around with the XML file and make the XML 7.0 compatible and thus able to import into NVivo 10?

The results of this research will be published in an Honours Thesis. Payment for any work is negotiable and is subject to successful completion of the work.

If you are interested in learning more about this project, please PM me on here and I will respond with more project details.

As mentioned above, this an extremely time sensitive project and would need to be completed very, very quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Simon