May 8th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by pjung
Hey I have a SQL project due tomorrow and I have to get these 5 queries done on the tables and inserts I have created.
Here they are:
1. What is the highest average amount of Sales Order per Customer?
What is the lowest average amount of Sales Order per Customer?
2. List all Sales Orders that still have not been paid.
3. List phone # of all vendors who have not shipped our orders yet.
4. Show a list of accounts receivable by days aging and the amount due.
5. Which person has purchased a product the most times?
These are pretty hard queries but I will reward the person who can help me with them. I can also send you the .sql file!!!
Actually, none of these are particularly difficult tasks if you've set up your tabels correctly.
Oh, and you might get better response if you told them what the reward was.
Oh, and posted your DB diagram since no one has the slightest clue what you're working with. We're not magicians.