1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Looking for an Enduser in the Gloucs,uk area

Hello,
    I am in my last year (year2) as a HNC student in information technology and computing and i have to do a large realtime project to complete my course.
    I have decided to design a database driven website using php and mysql. I have already 3 years experience in this type of programming.
    What i am looking for is an end user, someone, some business who is looking for a database driven website to inhance their web prescence.
    I am not a business selling websites but i am looking for a company or organisation who wants an interactive website. This can be a complete catalog style site with all of your products stored in a database searchable by part numbers, descriptions etc or an E-commerce site selling your wares or a website with a forum or dynamic content driven site.
    I will be going through all stages of design from original idea to programming and implementation.
    This is an ideal situation for any company or organisation in the uk to be involved in an exciting project.
    Please reply to this post if you or your company is interested.
    Help me and i can certainly help you.
    Many thanks
    Matthew
    Last edited by Matt Brown; February 11th, 2002 at 05:37 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo