Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Great Programers At Stoodeo.com!!!!

Hey everyone this is Sir Loin. My group has finally opened the website and are looking for jobs. Everyone pleaes go to Stoodeo.com for more info.
  3. Mobbing Gangster
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

"Best City" 2002 and 2003- Melbourne, Australia
    Ski Me @ Stoodeo.com's portfolio says www.jewscape.tk in it, and when you go there, there is only one flash moview, which is copyrighted and there is not a word about it's author. Don't know about you, but this creates not-trustworthy feeling for me.
    And you know I mean that.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hmm. . . I'm not sure if i made this clear or not, but everything on the websites are ours, noone elses. Jewscape.tk was make by Ski Me, and copywrited it himself, sorry i didn't make it clear, but i thought that it might be inplied becauses it was in his portfolio.
  7. Mobbing Gangster

"Best City" 2002 and 2003- Melbourne, Australia
    So are you saying that Ski Me and Kevin Brown is the same person? Or are you saying that swf @ jewscape.tk, which is slightly modified from original, (c) Ski Me?
    And you know I mean that.
  9. No Profile Picture

HMMM. . . . Now im confused, Ski Me's real name is Benji, and i was told directly from him that the flash animation at jewscape.tk was made by him, as a job, i'll look into this.
  11. 11

It would be nice if the links on your portfolio page were clickable and not to 404s.

Or do you not what folks to see your stuff?
  13. No Profile Picture

i'll do that asap, the portfolio never was intended to be permanate, im comming out with a portfolio program soon, rigt after members is done.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

sowhy laucnh a site with copyright flash, and 404's if its not ready?

Jee
    Jeewhizz
    http://www.the-bluebox.co.uk
  17. No Profile Picture

It was ready, however i just found out about this. From what i understand, ski did a flash animation at jewscape.tk, i am quite sure he did it by him self, and i cant seem to find the place wehre you people are saying that it is copywrited, if one of you can lead me that direction itd be great.
  19. Wiking
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Look at Al's post where the link that says copyrighted is...

//NoXcuz
    UN*X is sexy!
    who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep
  21. 11

<sarcasm>It could just be an AMAZING turn of events- same audio, same animation, slightly different endings created by two completely different people without the knowledge of the other. . </sarcasm>
    Or it could be plagiarism, the more likely culprit. Not a particularly effective way to introduce your site, huh?
  23. No Profile Picture

****. I was told by ski that he spend 4 hours working on it. . . . . He's gone for a month and a half right now, comming back on saturday for a day, im just gonig to take the link off the portfolio, and wait for him to get back until i do anything. I'm going to get real pissed if he lied to me. He claimed it as his own, not me. Also, if you people could keep this convo to a mininum and pm me or something thatd be great, im trying to get clients. . . . I'll look into all of this.
  25. Wiking
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

You have the option to delete the thread...

//NoXcuz
    UN*X is sexy!
    who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep
  27. No Profile Picture

I appreciate your help in this topic people, it stoped me from a possible larger problem. . . . . . . . Al thank you very much also,I'm just the script man, so im dealin best i can. . . . Ive got another flash animator for the time being until ski gets back, i know his work is his, or at least i think (i knew skis was his too but it doesn't seem like hes truthful does it?). . . Thanks
  29. 11

Originally posted by Sir_Loin
    im trying to get clients. . . .
    I think I mentioned this to you before, but this is the WRONG place to be looking for clients.

You're in a community of folks who are skilled web developers / programmers, NOT a community of folks looking for people to do work for them. That's probably why you're getting such critical replies- we have a higher standard here.

Your time would be far better spent somewhere like elance.com or rentacoder.com (If you don't mind working for peanuts, which you probably don't, given that you're young.)

Just trying to save you, and us, the aggravation.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo