Hello,

I am looking currently looking for new website programmers who are experienced in PHP, ASP, CGI with mySQL to join a team of dedicated online gamers to create and maintan a new online gaming league for the populare first player shoot em up, Halflife: Team Fortress Classic.

This is quite a large project and require individuals to be able to program individual logins, personal accounts for teams and players, ability to create and amend game fixtures and so on, and so on.

This is a voluntary project as of course the games are played for fun and we are looking to launch ASAP. Preferrable if you play or know about the game Team Fortress Classic then its an advantage but full credit is will be provided to all designers involved. We have staff on board to deal with the daily updating to the website, news posts etc but we require the assistance of a behind the scenes person.

The company behind this is http://www.warp-core.co.uk. They will provide the hosting of the site and all there database are run by mySQL on server side, who prefer the use of PHP programming for that.

If you interested in joining this project, please contact me either via MirC at

irc.quakenet.eu.org #wctfcl
or
irc.quakenet.eu.org #wctfcl.admin

or you have the option to email me at clandsw@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your time in reading this post and I hope to hear from you soon.