1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need people for game project

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am in love with game's and want to develop
    something based on games, so i thought people in this thread might find interest.

i have an awesome idea , there is only one like mine around right now. also right now is the time to start this.
    i will sponsor it myself, i just need people with skills and interest in video game's and gaming communities.
    i am 100% legit and serious about this.
    if you have any skills with game design of any kind, graphics of any degree, web design, admin skills,marketing skills,
    business background, or just devoted game player willing to do anything to make a living for f'n around with online game's.

i have alot of reference and leg work already done, if you so much as reply i will gladly fill you in and provide example's and hard facts of what can be accomplished from this project
    that i have put 2 years of thought into.

if you can even provide place's i can advertise or (recruit) people for this project, please do so!

this isn't a promise of any measure, but i know if i can put the right team together it will happen.
    big props to Dev shed, also. this place rocks no matter what your into

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3. Periodically energetic Perler
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hi,

personally interested in game design, what kind of game are you planning, without knowing a bit more info I wouldnt know if I could help or not.

Either way good luck with the project.

Displeaser.
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
  5. No Profile Picture

well, i cant pm so ill post.
    the idea is to start a community around a game with over 500,000 registered
    user's, and along the way have a great team of talented people working on it.
    this is the getting your name around for reputation. offering help to the community, for this game, hopefully move into other game's.
    end result able to make a living and fund our own game project and all ready have alot
    of all the need to know from what we have all ready created.
    our game released with complete confidence that it will move.

I'm sorry this is a short and brief explanation, but if it strikes interest then your a prime
    target for this project, IT is really not a pipe dream, completely capable of happening.
    just need the people to start and the rest will start falling in place.

i will have a voice chat program set up in the next day or so to better discuss, this
  7. Psycho Canadian
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

Moved to Project Help Wanted forum, this question is better suited there. Game Development forum is for Game Development not recruitment.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Viper_SB
    Moved to Project Help Wanted forum, this question is better suited there. Game Development forum is for Game Development not recruitment.
    right i just found it sorry didnt see it yesterday
  11. No Profile Picture

regarding games

i have experience for web support for USA MMORPG

The game has 60 lvls we used to complete in 20 days
    we use to sell game currency online of this game which is the 2nd biggest game in the world i have lot friends who worked with me

Originally Posted by afi86ed
    I am in love with game's and want to develop
    something based on games, so i thought people in this thread might find interest.

i have an awesome idea , there is only one like mine around right now. also right now is the time to start this.
    i will sponsor it myself, i just need people with skills and interest in video game's and gaming communities.
    i am 100% legit and serious about this.
    if you have any skills with game design of any kind, graphics of any degree, web design, admin skills,marketing skills,
    business background, or just devoted game player willing to do anything to make a living for f'n around with online game's.

i have alot of reference and leg work already done, if you so much as reply i will gladly fill you in and provide example's and hard facts of what can be accomplished from this project
    that i have put 2 years of thought into.

if you can even provide place's i can advertise or (recruit) people for this project, please do so!

this isn't a promise of any measure, but i know if i can put the right team together it will happen.
    big props to Dev shed, also. this place rocks no matter what your into

13. No Profile Picture

If you're making a web-based game then I could help with PHP/mySQL.. if you could use a coder then I'd love to hear details.. let me know at yookgaejang (at) gmail dot com
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    I dont have much experience with programming. I do some c# but my knowledge stops when we get into 3d stuff :P. I do however have alot of experience with playing games :P and I also run 2 websites so Im good with that administrations stuff. I also run a large gaming community called chillout. We have only been going about 3 weeks and only play counter strike atm but we are expanding and current have 2,500 individual players a week and the website is recieving 250,000 hits a month. So if your interested I could give you alot of advertisment. I have also started hosting game servers and would be able to host a website for you.

Comments on this post

• displeaser agrees : very generous, have some rep
  17. No Profile Picture

I can't respond to your PM.. I probably don't have enough posts or something. If you email me at the address I specified we can discuss things further
  19. No Profile Picture

:p

I'd loovvee to help!

I may be able to help with the graphics, Paint is my middle name (The greatest thing since sliced bread) And i also have Photo shop 0.7 :P (I think it's that)

I have absolutely no skill in making sites like this, but i'd die to be a part of it. I play online games all the time, and they're the greatest thing since paint - which is the greatest since sliced bread!

xP LOL I keep repeating that...

Anywho, im young, but please don't let that put you off!

If you would let me help, email me at(E-Mail address blocked: See forum rules)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo