1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Having Project Built with Php & MySQL

Hi,

We would like to have a web site that is similar to http://www.mpmetal.com
    So, kindly help us and tell us how long time will be taking for finishing the PHP & MySQL Database as follows:

1- First of all, member will sign-up (using his email + chosen password) as mpmetal web site (you can try with that site), then he will post either an inquiry or offer using the same forms in mpmetal.com web site; after that he will have automated email with his code number and information and his data (offer or inquiry) will be automatically added to the Databae and only his summary, photos, and other info will be added inside the web site as an offer or inquiry; you can see that from mpmetal.
    2- Also, we need to send automated newsletters to all members by email with the new offers for whom have inquiry and new inquiries to whom have offer.

Please, assist us with your fees regading having the rquired PHP & (MySQL database) with the ability of modifying, adding, and deleting intems for all offers and inquiries that are collected from the members.

Note: you can post an offer or inquiry after signing-up from mpmetal.com web site for all the above metioned details.

Thank you
  3. No Profile Picture

i'm interested

i'm an experiences PHP/MySQL developer and interested in this task. I tried some features, that you described above, at http://www.mpmetal.com.
    my icq #: 48213275

we can discuss this project(terms, salary, etc.) via icq (my icq #: 48213275).
  5. No Profile Picture

Re: i'm interested

Hi
    Could Please send me some projects you have done.

Thank you
    Mwafaak

Originally posted by Aleksey
    i'm an experiences PHP/MySQL developer and interested in this task. I tried some features, that you described above, at http://www.mpmetal.com.
    my icq #: 48213275

we can discuss this project(terms, salary, etc.) via icq (my icq #: 48213275).
  7. No Profile Picture

Re: i'm interested

do you want to see my codes
    or
    you want to launch my applications.
    In this case I need to provide you MySQL tables, .... I'm not sure that you need that.

let's discuss that via icq. my icq #: 48213275
  9. No Profile Picture
    Php Freelance Web development

Re: Having Project Built with Php & MySQL

Originally posted by mwaffak
    Hi,

We would like to have a web site that is similar to http://www.mpmetal.com
    So, kindly help us and tell us how long time will be taking for finishing the PHP & MySQL Database as follows:

1- First of all, member will sign-up (using his email + chosen password) as mpmetal web site (you can try with that site), then he will post either an inquiry or offer using the same forms in mpmetal.com web site; after that he will have automated email with his code number and information and his data (offer or inquiry) will be automatically added to the Databae and only his summary, photos, and other info will be added inside the web site as an offer or inquiry; you can see that from mpmetal.
    2- Also, we need to send automated newsletters to all members by email with the new offers for whom have inquiry and new inquiries to whom have offer.

Please, assist us with your fees regading having the rquired PHP & (MySQL database) with the ability of modifying, adding, and deleting intems for all offers and inquiries that are collected from the members.

Note: you can post an offer or inquiry after signing-up from mpmetal.com web site for all the above metioned details.

Thank you

need more details...
    Chris, Developer, Chrisranjana.com
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
    Php Programmers
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Talking Try us

Hi,
    Our website provide project hosting,you can post your project on our website and coder will bid on it.You can choose coders on their bids and qualifications.Whole process is secure and very easy.If you are interested,please visit our website below.
    Thanks and have nice day.
    http://www.thesoftwareobjects.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo