1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

software development partner wanted

Hello,

We are a starup company that is launching a very new an creative business model for an online Auction & Classified Ad site called

The NeeNet Auction and Classified Ad SuperSite

We have currently entered into an agreement with a marketing partner that will be generating the business users for the site and I am now looking for PHP developers to help complete the site.

We currently have the software, but it will require some modifications to meet our business model. Some of these modifications will include the removal of the user database tables to another database for multidatabase communications via our PHP scripts, etc....

Our offer to you is a percentage per dollar on all of the site revenue generated.

Interested parties should have programming skills in PHP, interfacing to MySQL, and familarity with web development is a plus.

Should you like to discuss this further then please contact me to discuss our partnering potential with you.

Sincerely,
    Lonnie Cumberland
    EMAIL: Lonnie_Cumberland@yahoo.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Addidtional Information

Hello All,

I have recently received various amounts of interest in our startup project and wanted to give some additional details that might be of interest to others as well.

Our offer to you is a percentage per dollar on all of the site revenue generated. In particular, I will be offering between 5% to 10% (negoatiable) per dollar revenue generated for our software developer partner so that they will have a vested interest in the project. As we will be competing to aquire a percentage of the existing market, we feel that we will initially be able to cpature a
    large number of users from existing companies like eBay and Yahoo. Even an initial 1 to 5 percent of these markets will represent a large number of users for our company.

The basic programming skills in PHP, interfacing to MySQL, and familarity with web development is a plus.

Currently we have set up some software, still in development but you can view the initial pages at

http://www.neenet.com/index2.htm

(these pages are not ready for the public)

using ASP but have found that it is not sufficient for
    our needs. Because of this, we will be installing some new software that uses PHP and MySQL on a remote server that is better for our requirements.

This is where the development work would have to start and from what I can see will need the following things implemented.

1. We will need to take out the users tables into its own database so that we can configure 8 versions of the software with individual databases for each section and then put the users information tables into a separate database that all sections can use.

2. We will need to have added a method for charging fees to the users for the posting of autions and classified ads and also charge the final value fee's as well. I think that this might just require adding some fields to the users tables that can hold their credit card information and also adding a table or two to keep track of the transaction history.

3. Lastly, I think that we will need to add a cron job for the processing of the transactions through our existing gateway which will be processing our credit card transactions. Out gateway processor is currently Authorize Net and is all set up to handle this processing but we can do batch processing or
    realtime processing for each transaction.

Well, this should be enough to get a feeling for the challenges we face and I am interested in your thoughts on the subject.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that might be interested in getting involved on our new project and know that there is a great potential no only in the NeeNet project, but also with a some of the other software projects that will be financed by the revenues generated from this site.

Sincerely,
    Lonnie Cumberland
    Email: Lonnie_Cumberland@yahoo.com
    CELL: (313) 333-2935

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo