1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

small e-commerce project - php - UK

Hello,

I have an upcoming project for a small clothing design company. As far as I've been told the stock will probably consist of about 8 designs for men and same for women, with just one colour per design for now. Future changes - i would imagine at least various colours for each item, and then more items.

They'd want to present the item's stock levels on the site, as well as be able to update that info in an admin bit.

They have an account setup already with Worldpay (they have been using a bought shopping cart thingy) - so would probably just stick with worldpay for payment processing.

I would like to get someone onboard who is friendly, reliable and experienced with this type of project. I'd appreciate responses detailing what features you would implement for the admin side, what similar projects you've done - with links. Feel free to ask questions before giving a quote.

//edit email removed
    Last edited by weeKiwi; May 15th, 2003 at 05:24 AM.
  3. Newbie :P
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Hi There,

You might want to take down that e-mail link, this forum gets hit pretty hard and it won't be long before the bots pick up that address.

Anyway onto your project, I have literally just finished a very high profile Stock Control system for a web site, unfortunately I cannot show it to you because it's all protected but if you send me a private message I will tell you the details about which site it was for. (Very high profile sportsman in the UK)

And I also have a couple of ecommerce sites under my belt at www.vintagemicros.com and www.mychefsfavorites.com both of which are coded in PHP and integrated with PayPal and 2CheckOut payment services.

I have done a couple of integrations with WorldPay, one of my bigger ones was during the development of OraPeople.com which proceses it's fair share of transactions through them.

So I have all your requirements covered in existing projects, I can't really give you a price though because you don't mention whether we are to develop a new cart or integrate the stock control feature with their existing cart. So send me a private message and we can chat more.
    ---------------------
    -- SilkySmooth --
    ---------------------
    Proxy
  5. No Profile Picture
    Software Developer

Hi,

We are interested in this project. Please contact us at sistelectronic@elits.rousse.bg in order to discuss further
    details. We have got experience with such projects.

Have a nice day!

www.sistelectronic.bg
  7. No Profile Picture

Smile Small E-Commerce Project

Hi,

I am very much interested in this project. Please contact me at chanda_bhattacharjya@yahoo.co.uk to discuss further
    details. I have more than three years of experience in development in several languages.

Regards,
    Chanda
  9. No Profile Picture
    Php Freelance Web development

php freelance programmer and internet development

We have set up php scripts to work with Worldpay before..If that helps...
    Chris, Developer, Chrisranjana.com
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
    Php Programmers
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hello,

We'd be glad to help you.

Contact us for any further information.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi,

We are currently executing a very similar project for a wood floor accessories company in UK (payment thru World Pay etc). I am sure we can do a very good job. You can see our profile at www.sapnatech.com.

Please email me at nilesh@sapnatech.com and we can discuss further.

Thanks

for Sapna Technologies

Nilesh Nayak
  15. Permanently Banned

Hello weeKiwi,

I am interested in finishing this project for you. I have already done e-commerce for Belgian client http://www.pcmasters2.com . Detailed description of this website you can find at http://www.softserbia.com/?page=portfolio_pcmasters2 . You can find there options I made for admin as well. These options (and some more if you want) I can implement in your e-commerce too.

Before I give you time and money estimation I will need some more details. Contact me on my email.

Regards,
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi
    I have done a project with Worldpay several months ago, for an English corporation. So I can do it for you. Contact me if you interested wtih rushenas@mailandnews.com
  19. echo $usertitle['computer'];
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I will also offer to do it.

Unfortunately I have no live public systems to show you but we can talk about other things I have done and I can tell you about them.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Reply to E-Commerce Project

Hello!

This is Arindam from MEC Technologies Inc. We have gone through your project specification and are interested in finishing the project for you.

We would like to take the opportunity to introduce MEC as a global technology services company with core strengths in software engineering, reuse, advanced internet technologies, E-Commerce, and distributed project management. This unique combination of skills allows us to help software providers and traditional IT consulting firms improve their gross margins by designing, developing and maintaining their eCommerce solutions at significantly lower cost.

Before sending you the price quote and development time estimation, we need to talk about the project in depth. We will be very glad if you kindly email us your phone number at your earliest opportunity.

We look forward to getting your reply.

Regards,

Arindam Mukherjee
    Manager, Business Development
    MEC Technologies
    e-mail:amukherjee@mectechnologies.com
    Phone: US Office: (408)725-7104
    India Office: 91-33-2321-2261/62
    Web: www.mectechnologies.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo