Hello, my name's Michael I am 21 year old student from the UK. I'm the real deal people, honest hard-working programmer seeking a partner.

Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional in web-development, search-engine optimisation, marketing, or just have a idea they you'd like to see built then we could help each other. I'm looking for people from anywhere in the world to start a project with - as long as you're motivated and the idea is good.

I've been programming for over five years, I've tried Python, PHP, C, Javascript, SQL, XML, CSS. I'm search-engine and security conscious when designing code. These days I'm caught up with Zend Framework as I find it's a very stable framework, especially for rapid application development, with which I've designed numerous websites. I've also got no problem with learning APIs whether it's pulling data from Google to grabbing comprehensive data from Facebook.

If you think you're ready to start a project then feel free to send me an e-mail to: michael[dot]t[dot]rich[at]gmail[dot][com]. Please include (briefly) where you're from, what your skills and background are and a brief description (if any) of the project you'd like to build.

Kind Regards,
Michael