1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Looking for a member 19 or under in our international team

Hello,

we are an international team from Egypt and India ,we are participating with a project in Oracle think quest competition (an international competition for making a professional website).

we need participants who are good in writing(someone who can write good articles),we also need a good HTML + JAVA expert so if anyone want to join our team,just mention ur name,country,age and what u can do in a private message.

participants from U.S.A,U.K any other English speaking country are heartily invited and they will also get preference over other but someone from other countries with good skill are also welcome.

we work in 19 and under aged competition .. if you are above 19 we wish you help us by suggesting an excellent member .

we will wait for ur reply,
    thanx for reading.
  3. No Profile Picture

guys if u wanted to know more about "thinkquest" competition search about it in google

really great prizes .. our team is called "mystery detectives" our project is "known but unknown" .. we are 5 members (who are excellent in photoshop,3d,and web-designing) and we requested in the forum for the sixth member coz our topic is really large .. anyone want to participate with us send me a private message and say what's your skills
  5. No Profile Picture

No Reply ?!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Gotta get to the next screen..
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Friday and the weekend are slow days around here, it will pick up on Monday.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What's the topic your team is working on?
    I may be able to help.

My name is Bobby, I'm 16 and from the U.S; I have skills in HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, JQuery, PHP, MySql, ActionScript (Flash), and RSS.

I have none Web Development languages I study as well, but web is my strongest subject.
  11. No Profile Picture

are you going to pay smthing?i think no one will help for free im not 100% sure but yea why someone should be a hardworker ?is there any reward?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by hourb
    are you going to pay smthing?i think no one will help for free im not 100% sure but yea why someone should be a hardworker ?is there any reward?
    Originally Posted by micoolmalak
    really great prizes .. our team is called "mystery detectives" our project is "known but unknown" .. we are 5 members (who are excellent in photoshop,3d,and web-designing) and we requested in the forum for the sixth member coz our topic is really large .. anyone want to participate with us send me a private message and say what's your skills[/B]
    There you go.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hey Booby , that's very good skills ... we will try to contact u .. we have an Email and a facebook group ... but the forum doesn't make Emails permitted in posts for new users

hey hourb .. to know more about thinkquest competition and it's prizes search for it in any search engine .. BTW it is Oracle thinkquest competition which could be a local competition or an international (which we are participating in )
  17. No Profile Picture

Booby our topic is about " the most mysterious places around the world " .. but the site is called "known but unknown" it is very exciting topic and most of it is archaeological places ..
  19. No Profile Picture

Bobby .. contact us at the location or the facebook tab which in our profile here
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

That link doesn't work, so email me at kolbobby@aol.com.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo