1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

project forum hoster.

Hi, I just wanted to post an ad that I'm looking, or should I say open to host a project on my message board.

I recently reloaded it and started a new. What I'm looking for is to host a projects program and give the author of the program some hosted forums for his project. I ask for nothing in return. My site needs something for people to actually go there for. Right now, it's pointless and I thought hosting projects and forums would be a good step.

I'm interested in hosting a program thats "game related". If your interested, E-Mail me or PM me. I'll build my forum to a more professional level as time goes on. Since no one goes there I don't really see a need to get off my "vacation" and work on it. but, once it picks up.

If I host you, you can leave my forum for a better one whenever you want, or just leave at any time. I can probably give you about 10 megs at the max for your project. That's 10 megs out of the 50 I get for my hosting.

My site is ad free and I'm going to purchase a domain name in the next few months. Anyhow, if your intereseted, please visit Downfall, the message board is accessable by the "forums" link. It is running of invision power board.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Moved from Hire A Programmer to Project Help Wanted.
  5. No Profile Picture

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Anyhow, my E-mail (which I got off a bag of Nachoes one day ) is big_snack_bag@hotmail.com for anyone who wants to know. That addrease is also used on my MSN messenger.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo