1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Completely different social networking site

After using the social networking sites for many years, I feel that there are some points that could be improved on. I am thinking of coming up with something completely different from the other social networking sites. However, due to my lack of knowledge of programming, i am unable to do so.

I am unable to pay for this but i can put you as one of the co-founder of this. however, if our social networking site were to work out fine, we can earn some bucks out of this.

Leave a message if you are interested
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think most people in here will have one main question: What will be your job(s) in this venture (Web design / server management / graphics design to name a few)?
  5. No Profile Picture

Hey, I've got sort of the same idea that you do. I also don't have the technical skills but if we can find one or two person who do, we could definitely work on putting together a new type of social networking site. Something that is even more all inclusive.

Like I mentioned I don't have the technical side myself but I can definitely work on concepts with you and promotion.

Let me know what you think, shoot me a message and we'll go from there.
  7. No Profile Picture

I started a social network about a 2 months ago and i am seeking partners. I have programmed a fair amount so fair.

or message me

I already have one partner (regalprince, who posted also earlier this month)

EDIT: Made a relationship status earlier.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo