1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Project looking for volunteer developers

Hello,

First Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 to all of you!

I am the Coordinator of the Psychological Mood Tracker, an application to track the end-user mood. The project is hosted on CodePlex.
    This application will be based on the theories relating the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. This application will contain features allowing the end-user to track his mood, his thoughts, and his feelings. Additionally this application will include exercises and quizzes. This application is developed with close monitoring by three Psychologists, one of which will be joining as a Coordinator.

We’re looking for multiple Volunteer Developers. To become a Volunteer Developer you can reply to this post with the Programming Language/s you can work in and your related experience in years (beginners are also welcomed).
    We’re in the process of developing a Desktop Application, a Web Application, a iPhone Application and a Facebook Application.

This project is a worldwide opportunity and will help you gain more experience in working in a large project. There are no requirements to join this project.

Thank you in advance for your interest,
    Constantinos
    Project Coordinator
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Does this benefit some charitable organization or are you asking for free programming for the commercial profit of others?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by gw1500se
    Does this benefit some charitable organization or are you asking for free programming for the commercial profit of others?
    I do apologize if i caused any confusion. This program will be provided for free to the end-user and will be opensource.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I suggest you might be more successful setting up your project with one of the established open source foundations.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by gw1500se
    I suggest you might be more successful setting up your project with one of the established open source foundations.
    Can you elaborate on what this is?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

13. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Also, I'm moving this thread to the appropriate help-wanted forum.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo