/
    high level design
    /
    programming
    /
    web design
    /
    web developer
    I'm looking for to help me create the first of its kind, there's nothing out there right now like what I want to create. I need game programmers, graphic artists, developers, web designers, and all aspects of creating the most complex game out there. I need experienced people who will reap the rewards at the end of production. If I had the money I would not be going about it this way. I know that this will make it as one of the best games to come out in a decade, if done right. Everyone that will be part of this project will be compensated once the project gets the funding and we get a investor. I would like to get pledges and investors, but first we need some kind of demo, then go on sites like Kickstarter or create our own web site where they could come and pledge.

Look up Apocryphon Pleiades Son on Facebook.

The whole game would be based on the series Apocryphon-Cycle the story line.

I have an idea and a plan, I need your help and expert skills!!
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

so you're looking for genius programmers, who are also entrepreneurs with a lot of time and money, and all you have to offer is a vague dream about "the best game eva"? There isn't even a website yet?

Sorry, but with that "strategy", I doubt you'll attract anyone but morons and frauds. You're not the first to have "the best idea ever", which -- unfortunately -- doesn't yield any money yet. And I've never heard anything again from all those genius ideas.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Its a good thing that I can tell the difference of, who are the morons and frauds. For someone who hasn't even taking the time to hear what it is all about, your sure full of opinions of doom and despair, I don't like pessimists all they do is bring you down.

I have talked to people in this field about what I want to achieve,
    and how to get there, I just don't have the funds to start off a project like this that's why I'm here. If I had the money I would also be here looking for talented people to help!

Its amazing what some people can do I wish I had just a fraction of it. I do have a solid concept for those who are interested in hearing more please lest talk. The Facebook page images were created for me from Graphics Manufacture.com, but just can't afford to hire them for more work at this time. Like I said if I had the money I would have more to show you!
  7. --

Just imagine this in a different context: "I want to build the biggest skyscraper of the world -- unfortunately, I have no money, no material, no building permission, and I've never managed a big project before". Sounds great, right?

Anyway, I wish you luck with your project.
  9. No Profile Picture

I get that Jac, just looking for one person to sit and talk about what options I do have.
  11. Lord of the Dance

You always have the option to learn and do everything yourself.

You haven't said anything about you knowledge/skill level, but I will suggest you at least learn the basic (e.g. terminology) of each field.
  13. Contributing User

So what is your future game like...Tribes or Tribes II or what other shooter? I was a huge fan of Tribes back in the day, and we had it running on a internal IT server that we openned it up to the internet to all other none company folks in to also play on our servers at times.

Can you give us some idea? Also what might your skills be in the whole mix of things?
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ByGoneYrs
    So what is your future game like...Tribes or Tribes II or what other shooter? I was a huge fan of Tribes back in the day, and we had it running on a internal IT server that we openned it up to the internet to all other none company folks in to also play on our servers at times.

Can you give us some idea? Also what might your skills be in the whole mix of things?
    One of the people that I need is a Project Manager, to help me put it all together. I'm a 46 year old and don't have time to learn the skills it takes to create games. I do have the knowledge to run a business, yet be it small I can manage all aspects of a business and put the right person in the job I need to get it done.

The game is in the line of, space based and ground combat, sandbox game format. Not like what Eve online did with Dust 514, splitting into two, PC and Console, I think it can be done buy putting it into on one platform. I'm more into third person shooters because there is so much more you can do with the character. There a bit more but that's the base of it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo