1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Please Help!!!! (implement an "Awards System")

Hello All,
    First off please let me apologize for not having a lot of computer knowledge....that's why I'm here. In fact I don't even know if this is the right place?!?!?!
    But here we go....
    For 2 years I ran a drag and drop site through weebly.com, and for what it cost, it was decent. But it lacked the interactivity for my members that I wanted.
    So recently I switched to spruz.com and I run a social network for gamers on all consoles and pc, gamersstatus.com
    Here is what I need help with...
    My site is primarily drag and drop, and I am looking for a way to implement an "Awards System", for my members...Example: If member A posts 10 times in our forums area the system would insert a "Badge" in his profile automatically for achieving that step. IF member B started 3 new blogs she would receive a "Badge". If member C was an active member for 4 months he would receive a "Badge", and so on.
    I have spoken with the support at spruz and they said no program through them yet.
    I have NO KNOWLEDGE of writing code but I can copy, paste, drag and drop with the best of them...LOL.
    If anyone can point me in the direction of how to do this or an available program out there, free or not...or if someone would be willing to design something like this for me I would PAY!!!
    Thank you for your time.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello,

As you are talking about adding awards section in your site. First we need that your website platform like you talking about weebly, would provide all permissions for adding code section to our site. Because these provide only templates that can not be edited fully. So first you need you design your site using any CMS where you can implement coding section fully.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo