1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need developers for interactive website

Hi everyone!

I was looking for a website where i can get some help with my idea that been imagined over 3 years then this forum came up. Hi again!

I just didnt have time and knowledge for it. Its very interesting idea. Its a website that beneficial for community and the best part of it that it can fund itself even makers. I need partners with programming experience. Im not sure if its ok to add my contact so ill skip that part this time. thanks
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, Ertan.

Seeking Partners - Need nerds for interactive website
    Do you really expect to get a positive response when you use a word that some people find insulting in the title? Words like "nerd" and "geek" are a bit like the "N-word" and people-of-African-descent; it's rarely an insult when they refer to each other with that word, but tends to be (or at least taken as such) when used by an outsider.

Besides not all nerds are web developers. Next time please choose your title more carefully. I've changed it for you this time.

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees : Most of the people I know who would call themselves "geeks" (but not nerds) couldn't code 20 GOTO 10 and most of the coders I know are quite un-nerdlike/geekish
    • Winters agrees : Don't be such a nerd, Kravvitz!
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Could you please tell us a bit about the compensation the developer will receive for his labour (money, equity, those kinds of things), and a bit about how you will add value to this project (Graphics, design, SEO, and so on).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo