1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help needed for an eSports project

Hi,

after following the scene for such a long time i sadly have to realize that there is something wrong with eSports in general and i feel like it's not something, that can't be changed.

I already have A LOT of plans that might improve eSports and the face of eSports, but i'm not stupid nor do i have a magic oracle that can tell me the future. That's why i want to start SMALL, to see how the project get's accepted by the community and media and ofc to identify flaws within the concept, cuz small mistakes can cause big issues for big projects, but not for small ones.

What i'm searching for:

A coder that:

- knows c++, mysql
    - can work with the Source engine by Valve
    - can build a server plugin that suites our needs

A coder that:

- can build a solid website
    - website needs to communicate with the plugin mentioned above

A graphic designer:

- that can help with building the website mentioned above

For now it is UNPAYED work. They money that i have will be INVESTED into an infrastructure ( servers etc .. ). There is a business plan i'm still working on and it includes paying the coders/designers. IF everything comes along well, i'd like to hire the coders for a fulltime job, which will most likely be working on optimization and an anti-cheat client.

If you are interested and want to learn more about my plans, feel free to contact me via PM, so i can give you my email, skype or whatever.

Regards, Antix

P.S: this is meant to be serious work for a very serious project. I'm studying business informatics and between working on the project ( researching, analyzing, marketing, financing, etc. ) and studying i won't find much time to code everything myself. That's why i'm searching for competent workers, that are interested in eSports ( not necessary though ..) and are very fine with getting payed, if everything evolves well.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by WEBDEVGROUPLLC
    I would be more then willing to help give me a call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0

WILL -
    Hi!

Giving you a call might be hard, im located in germany. Do you have skype or anything?

My skype-name: Vendo12671337
    email: mtmusic at web.de

Regards

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo