1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Software designer desperatly needed!

I'm a budding inventor and have been getting really positive feedback on one of my ideas from a highly experienced product developer. He has even agreed to create the designs (for free) and make the mechanical aspects of a prototype (on a pay it forward scheme). However for the project to move forward we are in desperate need of a software designer. Can you help?
    If you are interested and we can discuss further leave your details and I'll get in touch. Also any advice you may have please post on this thread, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

This is extremely vague. The need to protect new ideas, particularly when hardware is involved, is obvious, but it helps if you can give at least a little more background. For example, it is not obvious why you need a software designer for your project if the consumer end is a device and not a software package.

Do you need software to control/interface with/etc. the hardware? Do you need software to track the hardware/usage/sales/etc? Do you need software because data management, in some form, is the core idea but the physical product is a novel way to interact with that data (in the way the Wii-mote was a novel idea)?

Just a touch more insight would be helpful and probably solicit a more robust response.

(Unless you're actually a bot trolling for email and phone numbers.)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo