1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

New Online gaming project

Hello everyone. I am Justin. 20 years old student from Lithuania. I am willing to start new Online gaming project. Project will include all social websites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc and the main part of the project will be website for people who are playing and are going to play variuos online games. Website will include all games' list, articles, media, communication function and some more features (I have some new ideas but I will share with them with my partner only). So now I am looking for person who have some experience in online gaming and have some experience in programming, at least to change Wordpress theme which I downloaded from the internet. As you noticed I am using Wordpress. I know something about programing and I can easily write articles, create media and etc. But I won't do it alone because I know that creating a website is really hard, especially to keep website with good people online stats. So I am looking for person who could help me to creat and develop website. I don't have much money now, so I can't pay you every month, but I would like to share all earnings with my partner into equal pieces. So if you think you could help me and you think we can creat really useful project (I know that my ideas can make project very useful for people) and also earn some money from it, contact me. The most I am looking now is programming skills. My contacts: Skype: justxax19 And if you have some questions write in comments here. Thank You for your time reading my post and I am waiting for your replies.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello Justin,

Can you explain more in depth your project? Because this is very vague...

Thanks,
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by WEB Deon
    Hello Justin,

Can you explain more in depth your project? Because this is very vague...

Thanks,
    If you have some time write me to e-mail: playforart.js(eta)gmail.com and I will explain about this project all what I have decided.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo