1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Unpaid Internship] Student looking for a professional developer - C++/Java/Qt

I'm a full-time student getting an Associates in Computer Information Systems. I do already have an A.A.. I have taken a few classes on C/C++ and taught myself the rest and am also well inclined with Qt. I am currently pursuing a cert in Java. I'm also pursuing certs in database design... among other things.

I'm interested in joining a professional team of devs that offer paid services. In exchange for me gaining resume experience and knowledge, I can offer unpaid labor. I also know HTML, CSS and Javascript and have no preferences on what language the dev team develops in, or industry you're involved in.

I currently make modifications for a few wargames/strategy games that I release publicly, some of which are programmed and very complex. All for free, of course.

I also have a writing/editing background and have written for several publications both online and offline of both military history and wargaming subjects.

If you'd think I'd make a great intern for your team, please PM me and I can tell you more.

Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture

Anyone interested?

I live in the US in the Pacific Northwest.
  5. No Profile Picture

This probbably is not what you are looking for, but take a look at my most recent post - It may interest you.
  7. No Profile Picture

Same answer as this good guy above me but for my own project (check my name than find my started thread to find the project thread because I cannot put a link actually).

It will earn you money if the server is a success but if you're interested I need to know your skills because what I ask is very specific and quite advanced.
    Answer only on my email if positive, thx.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo