1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a Business Developer (Web Design/Development) (USA)

Hi
    I am looking for business developer to work with us on profit sharing basis. I am basically settled in US with over 8 years of experience in Web Design/Development. We have the entire team of experts to work with us and I am looking for a business developer guy/girl who can work with us on profit sharing basis. The percentage may vary from 10% to 20% depending upon the amount of project he/she closes. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can discuss this further over Skype . To know about us, you can also visit our website at: www.rndsllc.com

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Ranjit Pillai

Email id: savemeram@gmail.com

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : Why are you lying that you're from Houston TX. Why are you so ashamed of your city, state and country to lie about it.
  3. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

In other words, you're looking for some schmuck willing to put in all the work in the hopes that you might make something off of the finished product? You do realize that no developer worth anything is going to respond to an offer like this, right?
    Don't like me? Click it.

Scripting problems? Windows questions? Ask the Windows Guru!

Stay up to date with all of my latest content. Follow me on Twitter!

Help us help you! Post your exact error message with these easy tips!
  5. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Originally Posted by vprosphp
    Hi
    I am basically settled in US with over 8 years of experience in Web Design/Development. We have the entire team of experts to work with us and I am looking for a business developer guy/girl who can work with us on profit sharing basis.
    The bolded part of your statement is a bare-faced lie. You are not in Houston, Texas, as you profile seems to indicate and you're not in the US either. If you are lying about that first statement, what proof do we have that the rest of what you're saying is true or not?
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  7. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by Scorpions4ever
    The bolded part of your statement is a bare-faced lie. You are not in Houston, Texas, as you profile seems to indicate and you're not in the US either. If you are lying about that first statement, what proof do we have that the rest of what you're saying is true or not?
    Hi,

I am based in Houston Texas, and have a team of developer in India.

Regards
  9. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

I was pretty forward last time, but allow me to be a little more direct.

These are not job forums or help wanted forums. You've been a member for over a year and haven't posted one single post that doesn't advertise you or your brother and your services.

We have a Project Help Wanted forum here in order to give contributing members a chance to connect with opportunities. However, you are expected to be a contributing member. Try participating in some other threads and demonstrating your expertise instead of sponging off of the expertise and efforts of the others.

If I see another post like this from you without some real participation elsewhere, I will ban your account and delete these threads.

You are more than welcome to be a part of this community and advertise your services when occasions arise as long as you don't abuse the privilege.
    Don't like me? Click it.

11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Nilpo
    I was pretty forward last time, but allow me to be a little more direct.

These are not job forums or help wanted forums. You've been a member for over a year and haven't posted one single post that doesn't advertise you or your brother and your services.

We have a Project Help Wanted forum here in order to give contributing members a chance to connect with opportunities. However, you are expected to be a contributing member. Try participating in some other threads and demonstrating your expertise instead of sponging off of the expertise and efforts of the others.

If I see another post like this from you without some real participation elsewhere, I will ban your account and delete these threads.

You are more than welcome to be a part of this community and advertise your services when occasions arise as long as you don't abuse the privilege.

Thank you !!
  13. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Originally Posted by vprosphp
    Hi,

I am based in Houston Texas, and have a team of developer in India.

Regards
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself for lying again. I know *exactly* where you're posting from and not a single post you've made in all this time is from Texas.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  15. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

He does understand we're moderators, right?

For those wondering, he's posted from 19 different original IP addresses. Every single one of them originates in India. The very first one I tested also appears on several spam blacklists. I didn't bother testing the rest.
    Don't like me? Click it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo