1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Programming Padawan Wanted - Beginning Programming

I'm Gerry Rzeppa, Grand Negus of the Osmosian Order of Plain English Programmers. I've written a book for beginning programmers and would like to get some feedback regarding the clarity and quality of the materials.

The book begins with a brief overview of our Integrated Development Environment, then leads the student, step by step, through the coding of a unique application that paints pictures of anything you can imagine in the style of Claude Monet.

I'm looking for someone, preferably with little or no programming experience, who would be willing to follow those instructions and ask any questions that come to mind as he/she does so. I'm willing to pay one US dollar (via Paypal) for every intelligent question you ask.

So if you'd like to learn to program in Plain English (or perhaps learn to program a little differently than you are used to), and make a few bucks as you do, this is the gig for you.

And if you do well and are interested in how a Plain English compiler actually works, you can then join me on my "Compiler Construction" project, described in another thread on this forum.

Thanks for your consideration. Write me directly if you want the gig (gerry.rzeppa@pobox.com) I'm looking forward to hearing from just the right person.

Gerry

PS. If you'd like to look at the materials before you decide, this is where they live:

osmosian.com/instructions.pdf
    Last edited by Gerry Rzeppa; February 24th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo