Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by mawe
    Hi!

Hm, I guess I don't really understand what you want, because I have no problem doing this:
    You're right, dude...it works. I must have fatfingered something. Thanks a bunch, man.
  3. No Profile Picture

to the original thread creator

wow sorry this somehow posted 3 times, sorry if ur an admin, delete 2 lol sry...

hey, whoever started this thread, why do u need to have this program to find dice rolls, is it for warhammer fantasy, warhammer 40 or lotr? cause i have warhammer 40k (tyranids) and u need lots of dice, just wondering if your into that stuff, that would be cool.
  5. No Profile Picture

to the origional creator of thread

hey, did you need this program to roll tons of dice for warhammer related games? such as warhamemr 40k? because that would be cool if i knew someone who actualy played warhamer 40k (tyranids) in that game you need to roll lots of dice did u need it for that reason ?
  7. No Profile Picture

to the origional creator of this thread

hey, did you need this program to roll tons of dice for warhammer related games? such as warhamemr 40k? because that would be cool if i knew someone who actualy played warhamer 40k, i have tyranids in that game, you need to roll lots of dice did u need it for that reason ?
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo