This is the homework:
Program Names: Assign12_First_Last.py
Due Date: May 6, 2013
Input file: None
Description: Your program will read three boy’s names into a list. Then it will read three girl’s names into another list. You will concatenate the two lists into a third list. You will sort this list and print it out.
1. Save as : Assign12_First_Last.py
2. I want to see several comments. The top should be: # Assignment 12 - First Last
3. You might want to start with program sales_list.py on p. 300 in the book. We also downloaded this program in class.
4. Change the global variable to be equal to 3. You might also want to make this a more descriptive variable name.
5. Instead of the list “sales”, you will have two lists, one for boys and one for girls.
6. Input the boy’s names with the same while loop. Then, create another while loop to enter the girl’s names.
7. Concatenate the boys and girls into a third list.
8. Sort this new list.
9. Print out the new list. (You can just use the for loop in the sales_list.py program.)
10. Test and save. I will not grade any program that does not run.
She wants us to edit this program:
# The NUM_DAYS constant holds the number of
# days that we will gather sales data for.
NUM_DAYS = 3
# Create a list to hold the sales
# for each day.
sales =  * NUM_DAYS
# Create a variable to hold an index.
index = 0
print('Enter the sales for each day.')
# Get the sales for each day.
while index < NUM_DAYS:
print('Day #', index + 1, ': ', sep='', end='')
sales[index] = float(input())
index += 1
# Display the values entered.
print('Here are the values you entered:')
for value in sales:
# Call the main function.
I try editing it but it won't let me put in letters even though it's a float.