1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Messenger ,using chat server +encryption + steganography

Hello everyone,
    i'm new here . just started learning python as i like hacking stuff and many of my friends asked me to try python as they also say its simple language.
    for my university project, i chose to do a messenger which using chat server ,and encrypts the message (AES,PGP,...) hides the msg inside an image file( which will be downloaded by user from internet, using his GUI page)and send it to second user and his system will do reverse .

may i get help from u guys for a chat server which is able to send file?
    and any good encryption function which i can use in my program and a easy steganography guide and function which i can understand .
    thank you
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So basically you want us to do half of your university project. Will we get half of the grade also?

Please google these terms, then come back with specific questions:
    "python chat server"
    "python encryption aes"
    "python steganography"
  5. No Profile Picture

Lol u are funny.
    Thhats an annswer,but not the best one. I hav Found Many Chat Seervers already,but what I acually Need Is some good Samples Which Works. And I Dont Wannt use aes,i look for Simpple encoding that I be Able To Undeerstand. Stegano lso is tough.i thiunk its Ok If I Ask For Help Here.i Will Work On Them.i Just Need Ideas And I Will Import This Functions To Main Progran
    Would Appeciate It If Someone Helps Me.
    Originally Posted by partoj
    So basically you want us to do half of your university project. Will we get half of the grade also?

Please google these terms, then come back with specific questions:
    "python chat server"
    "python encryption aes"
    "python steganography"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo