1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

plzz correct this code and help me

i attaching few code i have done ..it is not performing well
    .really iam in need of help of u r forum...

please try to paste the modified coding here so that i can know the difference r else give some .....hint to know the modified part........

i tried to write up to my knowledge but its not working
    so help me.....plzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments on this post

• Grafmix disagrees : Plzzzz.......i dnt undrstaaaaand! Word docs!?
    • sf2k disagrees : Plzzzz.......read the sticky's on this forum about making a post
    • LinuxPenguin disagrees : STFU n00bl4z0n. r u teh dumb? d0nt dblpst foo!
    Attached Files
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

It would help if you gave us a more specific description of the "error" in general. Don't post files either. Narrow it down to the block of code in which you believe is causing a disruption.
  5. (retired)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

As I said before - we are NOT HERE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU.

Second - We will only help you on SPECIFIC PARTS WHERE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. Do NOT post huge chunks of code, because NO-ONE WILL LOOK AT THEM.

Third - try explaining what you want rather than adding more 'z's to your "pleases".

Fourth - spend some time typing up things properly.

--Simon

Comments on this post

• Yegg` agrees
  7. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by SimonGreenhill
    As I said before - we are NOT HERE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU.

Second - We will only help you on SPECIFIC PARTS WHERE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. Do NOT post huge chunks of code, because NO-ONE WILL LOOK AT THEM.

Third - try explaining what you want rather than adding more 'z's to your "pleases".

Fourth - spend some time typing up things properly.

--Simon
    Fifth, don't attach your code and instructions in secret proprietary formats which a lot of us (like me) cannot easily read, due to Microsoft not publishing specifications for the format (or in some cases, publishing them with a license that precludes Free software from using them). Please repost these in a readily-viewable format, such as the internationally-standardized plain text, HTML, PDF, OpenDocument Text, etc.

Please see this page for more information.

Comments on this post

• aitken325i agrees : Nicely said, Coder !
    • Grafmix agrees
    Last edited by codergeek42; October 27th, 2005 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Hyperlink added.
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo