1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[PyScripter] Some Questions about IDE !...

Hey Python Programmers and Application Creators...

Now i want to learn python in the IDLE, so i can later look for an faster and open source IDE for
    my applications, apps and software, if my programming is further talented later...

But i am look for PyScripter... so i get some questions about it...., here comes my questions:

// My Questions about PyScripter:

1) Can i install all python packages (pip, virtual environments, setup tools, pygame, kivy, etc)
    for PyScripter and create as example an fake 3d game or GUI with the needing
    python package, use PyScripter ?...

2) Can i create sciensific 3d-printing software with PyScripter (so install the needing
    python packages like tangler and numpy with pip for PyScripter) ?...

3) Can i create advanced software, apps and GUI's use PyScripter ?...

4) Can i use an package sush like PyInstaller or other package for PyScripter, to
    convert my PyScripter Application into an executible file ?...

These are some questions thad i get about PyScripter for my applications...
    Thanks for Awenser all my questions...,

Jamie.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You can do all of the above using pyscripter or any other IDE for that matter. Using an IDE is a matter of personal choice and really doesn't pose as a constraint to develop applications. I've written some neat webapps (small ones, though) in python using a simple editor such as notepad++. Experiment with couple of IDEs to see which one you're comfortable with. If you're keen on learning, use an IDE that doesn't give you auto-complete/macro features. Type it out everytime.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo