1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Python: FTPLIB AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADING

Can anyone please help me about python ftplib automatic downloading??.. i'm really having a hard time on how to do this...i need it badly for my work...i'm not good and a professional programmer...python was just new to me...my task was to create a program (i don't know what's the right term... ) that should download a file automatically from ftp site when you're logged in...

It should have a file menu and help menu...in file menu, it should contain registration and subscription window...which when clicked should be redirected to the specific ftp site window...in downloading sub-menu --- when clicked, a login window should appear...wherein you must input you're ftp site..username and password...after you're logged in...a directory window should pop out...the directory contains the checkboxes which will be you're extension name everytime you will download a file from the ftp site...

I'm done with the registration and subscription menus...all i urgently need right now...is downloading a file...via ftplib...any help would be appreciated...

THANKS!
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

Would the wget command work?
    [code]Code tags[/code] are essential for python code and Makefiles!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

what would be the complete script using wget??

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo