I am a visual effects guy that has recently taken an interest in using python in our production pipeline. So far I have been able to do most of what I need with no problem, since I am already familiar with coding principles etc. However, I am currently stuck trying to understand how best to distribute some of the new tools I have created. My situation is basically this. I am testing out some new 3d software called Blender, which is built almost entirely on python scripts. So over the last couple of days I have tried to bring into blender some of the tools we have built in the past for other 3d software. The unfortunate thing is that most of them where built using QT. Fortunately, there are several options for us like PyQT and PySide. Getting these to work with Blender (which ships with its own python interpreter) was no problem. However, what I am now trying to understand is how to deploy/package my new tools. After spending countless hours searching both here and on google there seems to be two options. The first option is to simply share my scripts and anyone who wants to use them has to install any 3 part modules themselves which is not very desirable, or I can turn it into an application using py2app or equivalent which, from what I can tell, will make it so that I cannot use them in Blender. What I would like to be able to do is package things in such a way as to allow others simply to add my script and other 3d party modules to their system path and then be able to run them with Blender python interpreter. So I guess my overall question is there a way to distribute my scripts and 3d party modules so that anyone I share with can simply run the tools without going through an entire install process of the 3d party stuff?

*note: I am working on a Mac OS 10.6.8