1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wanna learn python

Please do not post links to simple tutorials. I wanna learn the new latest entire python language completely. Can someone please tell me which books i need? Thx in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture

Your best bet is to get a general reference that contains not only the basics and syntax, but also contains explanations for some of the more advanced topics. Read the beginning where syntax and such is laid out just so you understand how the language is written. Then start writing programs, using the book as a desk reference. Make up an idea for a program that you can do, and start writing it. That seems the best way to learn. You won't learn programming from a book, but a book is a good reference for topics that you may not be so familiar with.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Grell
    Your best bet is to get a general reference that contains not only the basics and syntax, but also contains explanations for some of the more advanced topics. Read the beginning where syntax and such is laid out just so you understand how the language is written. Then start writing programs, using the book as a desk reference. Make up an idea for a program that you can do, and start writing it. That seems the best way to learn. You won't learn programming from a book, but a book is a good reference for topics that you may not be so familiar with.
    thx, how did u learned it? cuz u haven't really answered my question, with all the respect. Can anyone please answer my question? Which books and tutorials do i need in order to completely learn the entire new version of python?
  7. No Profile Picture

I've got this book tittled dive into python 3. Is it a good book for beginners? Which book should i read after this book or before this book?
  9. No Profile Picture

python

..is the best language

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo