1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Is it possible to write code to scrape website that has multiple dropdown box?

I need to perform a task to scrape data off

drexel.bncollege.c0m/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TBWizardView?catalogId=10001&storeId=31061&langId=-1

I am brand new to coding, i am wondering if it is even possible, because it has multiple dropdown box then have to click view textbook list to get the info. Would a simple scraper or crawler do the job? I had been told that i need to call to the database but its not wise to do so.
  3. No Profile Picture

The way I would go with this is have it scrape the HTML rather than the page itself.
  5. No Profile Picture

Need help regarding reading and downloading the attachments from email id

Hi all what i want is that reading all the **unread** mails and if there is any attachment then i would download it and the most important part is extracting the zip folders.
    Need help regarding the same as i am not pro in python.Looking forward for the python gurus to help me and suggest me to move ahead.
  7. Commie Mutant Traitor
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Start by installing BeautifulSoup, and reading the documentation for it, if you haven't already. That's the tool most people use for these purposes, and it has special tools for handling both forms and scripts.
    Rev First Speaker Schol-R-LEA;2 JAM LCF ELF KoR KCO BiWM TGIF
    #define KINSEY (rand() % 7) λ Scheme is the Red Pill
    Scheme in Short Understanding the C/C++ Preprocessor
    Taming Python A Highly Opinionated Review of Programming Languages for the Novice, v1.1

FOR SALE: One ShapeSystem 2300 CMD, extensively modified for human use. Includes s/w for anthro, transgender, sex-appeal enhance, & Gillian Anderson and Jason D. Poit clone forms. Some wear. $4500 obo. tverres@et.ins.gov

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo