February 13th, 2005, 08:32 PM
WxPython: ieWin doesn't end session
Your help is very appreaciated.
In my WxPython window, I embedded ieWin browser.
This annoying ieWin has some major faults:
1. It doesn't support "Tab"
2. copy paste don't work.
3. On closing it's containing window, it doesn't deletes the cookie (session ended).
1. Does anyone know how to end a session in ieWin?
2. Does anyone know where to find ieWin reference/help?
3. Is there less problematic components for emebdding web
browser inside wxWindow?
Thanks a lot
February 14th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Otherwise you might want to try firefox .
February 14th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I read wxHtmlWindow documentation, it seems to be a tool to present html pages, not a complete browser.
1. Will it support cookies?
2. Does it uses client-side cache, and if it does, can it be
manipulated through the http response?
(I need those functionalities).