1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy I need help plz.

I was searching for a dos file browser in python , but all the file browsers need an extensions like "( tkinter )" or something else . I need help in making a dos file browsers so I can use it in my iOS compiler that I download it from Appstore , so if anybody know how to make a file browser esp. a dos file browser ( I need a tutorial ) please give it to me , or if he already done that before ( I mean just the code ) please post it .
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

If you want a text based file browser maybe you could write code using curses module. Otherwise, what's wrong with the tkinter filedialog? curses and filedialog are part of the standard distribution.

(filedialog name taken from python 3.2 distribution.)
    [code]Code tags[/code] are essential for python code and Makefiles!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by b49P23TIvg
    If you want a text based file browser maybe you could write code using curses module. Otherwise, what's wrong with the tkinter filedialog? curses and filedialog are part of the standard distribution.

(filedialog name taken from python 3.2 distribution.)
    The reason that I want the file manager without tkinter because I want to run it in my iOS device and there is no tkinter in that device . Do you have a full tutorial of how to make that file manager ? ? Plz I need help in make this programme , but if you already have the code that will AWESOME .

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo