1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Regex for a website

Hi I'm a n00b so please easy on me thanks!!

Website builder - I'd like to ask you for adivce for the following troubleshoot:

Using httrack & NeoDownloader to bulk download jpgs fom a login & pass website (don't worry I'm a paying member) but I just can't fix the config for this specific site login & pass URL:

the gallery is on this URL:

Gallery URL example!
    Thumbnails:

Main jpg URL:

Would you please help? I also tried WinHTTrack but same thing. Its simply
    doesn't follow the URL pattern!

How to find out the regex of the site (galleries)? What kind of scan rules to
    use?

THANKS A LOT & hope my question belongs here right!

PS: all links can't be posted!!
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You have given exactly zero information since your URLs and examples aren't here.

Further to that, bulk-downloading still may be a violation of the site's rules, and bulk-downloading can result in extensive jail time in the US.

Contact the site's administrator if you wish to save every single piece of their content. This thread is closed.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo